“Everyone you ever meet knows something you don’t.” While most people in the corporate world recognize the importance of networking, not many appreciate what co-working brings to the table in this regard.
Co-working spaces are meant to create an inclusive working environment which involves a diverse range of people, ranging from teams of established corporate houses to upcoming Entrepreneurs and Freelancers from every possible field.
This diverse presence creates an advantage which is often overlooked when one makes a choice between going ahead with a conventional office or choosing to work in a co-working space- this advantage is the possibilities arising due to Networking.
Networking comes into play in a variety of ways:
- It leads to new opportunities in the form of clientele generation.
- The presence of professionals from various fields creates a unique space where one can find experts for multiple business needs near you.
- It helps one source strong referrals- a tool which goes a long way, especially in the Indian market.
- You get an elaborate yet reliable vendor base.
- Your creative sense increases as all creativity is ultimately influenced by one's external environment.
The end result being that, your office space in itself facilitates for you, one of the most important functions of a businessman, an activity essential to the growth of any organization - Networking.